top of page

Market Research Group

Public·26 members
Maria Juarez
Maria Juarez

Warcraft 3 Reign Of Chaos Crack Download [UPD]

Hi John,Thanks for your videos and tutos for warcraft 3 it is really well explained.Now i am trying to get TFT but i cant find a link to download it, do u know where i can find it ? (i just bought the game on blizzard)Thanks

Warcraft 3 Reign Of Chaos Crack Download

i cant install warcraft: the frozen throne, i do all the steps, but when im downloading it to my desktop (step 9) it should open a window so i can install warcraft:tft. but instead i get the option, please install warcraft reign of chaos. (which i did), any sollutions to this problem?

Guys I figured out how to do it:1. Download the crack2. Extract into your Warcraft 3 folder3. backup and delete your original worldedit.exe and war3.exe, then delete them frim this folder. now take Worldedit and war3 from the crack folder and paste them in the warcraft 3 folder4. Plat the game!

i seem to have this problem, i just downloaded my warcraft 3 frozen throne version 1.07, i tried updating it using 1.21 and 1.24 but when the updater comes up it says that access is denied, the program wc3 exe has a problem. can someone help me, what is the problem?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page